gtag('set', {'user_id': 'USER_ID'}); // Set the user ID using signed-in user_id.

The snow has stopped falling and is finally melting.  In fact today (Feb 15th, 2019) is the first day many clubs are finally getting back on the fields to train in almost 2 weeks.  So what should be expected as things return back to some kind of normalcy? 


First a reminder that Boys High School State cup Semi’s and Finals were affected:

After a lot of reflection, we have decided to postpone State Cup this weekend to insure the safety of our participants.

National Weather Service predicts 3-6 inches of snow between Friday night and Saturday. Combined with high winds and below freezing temperatures, these conditions are unsafe for outdoor activities, as well as poor travel conditions.

The new dates will be February 22-24, 2019.

Dates, times and locations of the games are TBD. 

Please be patient as we work through the rescheduling process.


Second major impact was tryouts for the Boys U16 – U19 teams.

Tryouts Update

Due to weather, No tryouts to be held this week.

The RCS will meet again on Friday Feb 15th to discuss possible dates for the following week. 

As an FYI here is US Soccer’s Cold Weather Guidelines: 

Follow Washinton Youth Soccer on Facebook

Also be sure to follow the Club(s) you plan to tryout with on Facebook as well.  If you have pre-registered for tryouts (if you have not already then you should now) you will get an email with updates on any changes.